Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Morning...

Steve left on Friday. How many years is that? It hasn't been that bad. I'm just feeling a little crappy and would like some time to myself. I will be heading out to a museum with my kids today so it won't be hard to stay on track for the day. Tonight, however, is a different matter. Sunday dinner at mom's. It is my downfall every week. I spend the rest of the week trying to work off Sunday.

Today's Menu:
Coffee with milk and twin.
3/4 cup All Bran Buds, 1 banana, 3/4 cup blueberries and 1 cup milk.
Orange and yogurt
Lunch: I will be out so probably a McDonald's Medeteranian Salad..(6 Pts)
Dinner: I will really try to be very reasonable.

On Tuesday I will also start putting in my activity for each day. It just is not happening while Steve is away.