Today I registered at The Running Room to train for a 10km walk. There's a race at the end that I can enter. This is my first step towards being one of the runners in a race.
Who knows? Maybe next summer I will be able to run a 5km.
Today's Menu...is pretty much not happening.
I didn't eat breakfast. Instead I had an X-Large coffee. For lunch I was at my mom's and had about 3/4 cup of beans in tomato sauce, 3/4 cup of grapes, a weiner and about 1/4 cup rice pudding. I also had 1 1/2 cups milk.
I promised Ty bacon and eggs for supper so I think I'll just make myself a nice healthy omlette and eat lots of veggies with it.
Staying on plan is a lot harder than I thought it would be with Steve gone. I may not meet all the Weightwatchers healthy guidelines over the next 3 days, but I will stay within my points.